Director of Worship & Communication
Redeemer Church is a gospel-centered missional church serving the Michiana area. We exist to glorify God by following Jesus, in the Spirit’s power, for the redemption of the world. Our church is built around four core values. (1) Trusting Jesus and his finished work with all our hearts (the gospel); (2) Seeing and savoring Jesus every week in Scripture, prayer, and at the Table (worship); (3) Following Jesus in partnership with others (community); and (4) Sharing Jesus in word and deed (mission).
The Director of Worship & Communication will be responsible for the design, development, and leadership of worship gatherings and for strategic development and oversight of communication at Redeemer Church. This position reports to the Lead Pastor.
- Work closely with Lead Pastor in developing and strengthening the worship culture and ministry of Redeemer Church
- Plan, coordinate, and lead worship gatherings
- Recruit, train, shepherd, and supervise volunteers on worship team and in A/V
- Oversee maintenance and upgrades to all A/V equipment
- Help develop and implement strategic communication both internally and externally for Redeemer Church
- Coordinate and oversee development of website and social media
- Assist Lead Pastor in overall church administration
- Help develop and lead a college/young adults ministry and/or small group
- Help develop and lead other ministries, programs, and events
- Genuine faith in and love for Jesus Christ
- Agreement with Redeemer’s mission, core values, and statement of faith
- Humble, teachable disposition and a willingness to work closely with Lead Pastor and various teams of volunteers
- Musical competence, including ability to sing, play an instrument, read music, learn new music, coordinate a team, and design a creative, well-integrated worship service
- Previous experience in leading corporate worship
- Skills in graphic design, web development, creative arts, video production, social media
- A willingness to read and grow in theology, philosophy of ministry, and other needed skills
- If you are interested in this position, please send resumé, with references, to email@example.com.
- Redeemer Church will contact candidates under consideration