In his letter to the Ephesians, Paul said that the reason the Lord has gifted the church with spiritual leaders is so that they will “equip the saints for the work of ministry.” The work of ministry, in other words, is for all the saints, not just the supposedly spiritually elite. So, at Redeemer Church, we’re committed to both helping people identify their gifts and talents and giving them opportunities to lead and serve others for the good of people both inside and outside the church.
One of the best ways to use your gifts to serve others is to join one of our Ministry Teams. Here is a list of the ministry teams (along with the name of each team’s leader). If you’re interested in joining, use the contact form to send an e-mail to our staff, or talk to one of the staff or team leaders next time you come to our church campus.
- Strategic Planning Team (Brian Hedges)
- Missions (Alex & Koelle Jech)
- Worship (Jared Hendrickson)
- Student Ministries (Michael Toole)
- Children’s Ministry Director (Emily Toole)
- Nursery Coordinator (Rebecca Patillo)
- Tiny Tots Coordinator (Sarah Smyser)
- Diaconate (Tom Sullivan)
- Guest Services (Jenni Lindgren)
- Kitchen (Kathy Eby)
- Communications (Stacey Battenburg)
- Property (Tim Smith)
- Stewardship (Walt Talbot)