Update: We are asking people to register each week for the service they will attend. We will update this page weekly with links to the next Sunday’s worship service registration pages.
We are thrilled to announce that Redeemer Church will reopen for corporate worship services on June 14th. In order to minimize close contact and promote social distancing, we will open with a service at 9am and a service at 11am. We are asking members and regular attendees to register for the service they will attend. We will also continue to livestream our worship services on Facebook, YouTube, and our website, for those who are not yet able or ready to return to our gatherings.
- Click here to register for the 9am service.
- Click here to register for the 11am service.
- Though this is officially a “ticketed” event, you will not need to bring a ticket. But we do need people to register and have capped attendance for each service. We appreciate your cooperation! When you register, have just one person in your family sign up all in your family who will be attending.
- To promote social distancing, we will open seating in the balcony.
- We will close every other row of chairs.
- We encourage members of the same household to sit together and to leave 2-3 seats between families.
Preventive Health Guidelines
- If you or someone in your family have any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, shortness of breath, or cough), please stay home.
- If you are in a high-risk category for COVID-19 (e.g. senior adults, those with immunodeficiency, asthma, etc.) we encourage you to be cautious, to follow advice from the CDC and medical professionals, and to continue watching services online.
- CDC guidelines and some medical professionals state that wearing a mask can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 from asymptomatic carriers.
- Those attending should certainly feel free to wear a mask to services, though masks will not be required.
- We have reconfigured our HVAC system to minimize recirculation of air and have installed HEPA filters, which filter out microbes down to .3 microns.
- We will do thorough cleaning before, during, and between services.
- To volunteer for this team, email: email@example.com
Entry points and closed areas
- In order to minimize the areas needing decontamination, the side door entrance, the office wing of the church, the fellowship hall, kitchen, and all class rooms will remain closed. Please enter and exit the building via the front doors. Please do not allow children to wander into closed areas.
- For the next several weeks, all children’s ministries will remain closed. Feel free to bring children with you, but be considerate of others and bring disruptive children to the lobby area.
- Sunday school classes, luncheons, and fellowship meals will not resume at this time. We encourage you to stay connected with your small group through Zoom meetings or, where possible, in homes.
- The coffee bar will be closed. Feel free to bring your own, as long as your cup or mug has a secure lid.
- We will not distribute bulletins. Please watch the pre-service slides on the screens in the sanctuary and check email for important announcements.
- We will not pass an offering plate. You can give to Redeemer Church using the receptacles in the church lobby, mailing in your check, or using our online giving portal.
- We will not have a greeting time in the service and also encourage people to refrain from shaking hands, giving hugs, etc. Instead, feel free to smile as you greet one another! ☺
- Communion will be served with prepackaged wafers and cups available to pick up from a table before you enter the sanctuary.
We know things will feel different when we regather. It may take us a few weeks to get used to this “new normal” in our gatherings. But the deepest realities of our faith have not changed. Christ is risen. God is sovereign. Our Father loves us. The Spirit indwells us, unites us, and works within us. Christ is building his church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Therefore, let us gather with humble confidence, joyful worship, and abounding love for one another.
See you soon!